NORTHERN VIRGINIA REGIONAL PARK AUTHORITY
1. Campgrounds are restricted to use by family and individual campers only for the purpose of recreational, non-residential, overnight accommodations. Group camping is not permitted in the campgrounds.
2. All campers must register with park personnel, showing valid identification and paying the appropriate fee prior to occupying the site. In absence of personnel, please register at the self-registration box located in front of the camp store.
3. Organized youth group camping is not permitted in the family campground but is permitted in designated areas only. Prepaid reservations through NVRPA headquarters office are required.
4. Only registered campers and their guests may use the camping facilities.
5. A single camping stay may not exceed fourteen (14) consecutive days. All campers must vacate a campsite for a minimum of four (4) days between single camping stays.
6. Campsites are limited to one (1) camping vehicle or travel trailer and two (2) tents or canopies per site. Camping or sleeping in the cab or bed of a truck, in an automobile or on the ground without a tent is prohibited.
7. All campers must have a camping trailer, travel trailer, tent or other camping vehicle. Camping or sleeping in the cab or bed of a truck, in an automobile or on the ground without a tent is prohibited.
8. A maximum of two (2) motorized vehicles per site is permitted. All motorized vehicles and trailers must be parked in designated parking areas at the site or other established locations.
9. Campsites are limited to seven (7) campers site, per night. An additional fee will be charged for campsites with more than four (4) people.
10. Service and commercial vehicles, tractors and construction equipment are not permitted in the campground.
11. The check-in time for campers with reservations is anytime after 1pm. Campers must check out by 11:00AM on the date of their departure. An additional nightly fee may be applied to late checkouts.
12. Campground dumping stations are for the sole use of registered campers.
13. Campers must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to register for a campsite. Campers less than sixteen (16) years of age must be supervised by a guardian eighteen (18) years of age or older.
14. Guests of registered campers must pay the appropriate park entrance fees and must vacate the park no later than dark, or approximately thirty (30) minutes after sunset.
15. Campers must observe quiet hours between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
16. Pets shall not be left unattended in the campground and must be on a leash.
17. Ground fires are permitted only within the steel ground fire rings. Grills are for charcoal use only and wood burning is prohibited.
18. Cutting of trees and collecting downed wood is prohibited. Wood is available for purchase at the camp store.
19. Campfires are not to be left unattended. Fire must be extinguished before retiring for the night or on departing the campsite.
20. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited by state law in all Northern Virginia Regional Parks.
We hope your visit will be a pleasant one, and that you continue to enjoy our regional parks. If you need further information or assistance at Bull Run Regional Park, please call Park Manager Jill Vanden Heuvel or Assistant Park Manager Jeff Randolph at 703-631-0550.