Bull Run Shelter 10 and Shelter 12 Application Form
Entrance Fees for non-jurisdiction residents apply.
Shelter reservations are not refundable due to inclement weather. No refund will be issued for a cancellation with less than ten (10) days advance notice. A cancellation ten (10) days or more in advance of the reservation date entitles you to a refund less 25% or $20, whichever is greater. The operation of special amusements, including but not limited to animal or mechanical rides, inflatable play amusements, rock climbing walls, and musical or theatrical performances, require Park Management approval. Equipment of this nature must be provided by NVRPA approved vendors. For a list of approved vendors, please go to www.nvrpa.org. Vehicles and trailers must park in designated paved or gravel parking areas only, and are prohibited on the grass. Parking is on a first come first served basis. Upon departure from the shelter, trash must be collected from the tables and grounds and deposited in trash receptacles. Groups that exceed the maximum occupancy limit may forfeit use of the shelter. Bathrooms are not located adjacent to the shelter. Only paying pool guests may use the bathroom facilities at the swimming pool. Bathrooms for non-pool patrons are located in the at the campstore.
A minimum of 40 pool passes must be purchased in addition to the rental of the shelter.
Group pool pass pricing:
- Government groups from the counties of Fairfax, Arlington, Loudon, and the cities of Fairfax, Alexandria, and Falls Church $5.25
- Non-government groups from the counties of Fairfax, Arlington, Loudon, and the cities of Fairfax, Alexandria, and Falls Church $6.25
- Non-Jurisdiction Groups $6.50
GROUP POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- No outside food or drink will be permitted into the Waterparks (this includes bag lunches or other snacks. We recommend leaving food & beverage on the bus or purchasing Group Lunch Options for the group.
- Bags, coolers, and backpacks will be checked prior to entry for food, beverage, and other items.
- All rules and regulations of the waterpark must be followed at all times
- Lifeguards are on duty to respond to aquatic emergencies. Parents, chaperones- you MUST watch your children.
- Coast Guard approved lifejackets are recommended for guests under 48” tall and all non-swimmers. Lifejackets are available first come, first serve free of charge.
- ONE designated group representative may check the group in with one form of payment. Acceptable payments include: cash, check (made payable to NVRPA), VISA, and MasterCard.
- Group rates are only available Monday- Friday.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement.